L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

come on guys, help grow Shrine

1 hour ago, LiXXiT said:

Ur post has misleading information.. u cant just copy paste text Jorn posted half year ago and act like nothing hapened.. 
"We would like to invite you to our new server L2 Shrine, where beta test starts today."
"Discussion in 'Private Server Advertisements' started by LiXXiT, Today at 5:14 PM. 

Yea i understand u wanna be helpful but thats not the way....

Edited by Gogita
5 hours ago, LiXXiT said:

Help advertise Shrine, I will start. Post all links so we dont make doubles.

http://alll2.com/index.php?threads/l2shrine-x4.60/

Well done! :) just change the Beta bit as that isn't correct. You can also post in MaxCheaters.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206023-l2off-l2-shrine/

Modified old add below.

===============================================================================================

Forum: https://forum.l2shrine.com

Server Information:

• Server opened September 2016 roughly 6 months old
  • At the moment the player base with box's including sits around 800-900 with new players joining daily
  • Active GM's that fix bugs
  • Clan Halls still free for new clans to join the server
  • Hellbound is now level 12
  • Server currently has 4 sides with other sides on the rise

Chronicle Gracia final 
EXP/SP rate 4x 
Adena rate 3x
Drop/spoil rate 2.5x
RB drop rate 2x
Quest EXP/SP rate 4x
Quest adena rate 3x

No donate - GM's have enough money to keep server running for an indefinite period of time

Changes against retail Gracia Final:
• Server works with newer Gracia Epilogue client
• Possibility to turn off experience gain (.expon/.expoff)
• Possibility to see current server time (.time)
• Offline trade (.offline)
• Command channel members don't take area damage / debuffs from other members
• Disabled /trade on olympiad
• Skill enchant directly from skill window (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Skill enchant consumes Adena and SP (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Slightly adjusted vitality levels (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Unified heavy/light/robe/kamael cloaks (retail Gracia Epilogue)

GM's are planning continuous update to Gracia Epilogue and maybe even to Freya.

Come Join the Fun!

===============================================================================================

Edited by Oriphix
On 3/27/2017 at 4:00 AM, Oriphix said:

Well done! :) just change the Beta bit as that isn't correct. You can also post in MaxCheaters.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206023-l2off-l2-shrine/

Modified old add below.

Forum: https://forum.l2shrine.com

Server Information:

• Server opened September 2016 roughly 6 months old
  • At the moment the player base with box's including sits around 800-900 with new players joining daily
  • Active GM's that fix bugs
  • Clan Halls still free for new clans to join the server
  • Hellbound is now level 12
  • Server currently has 4 sides with other sides on the rise

Chronicle Gracia final 
EXP/SP rate 4x 
Adena rate 3x
Drop/spoil rate 2.5x
RB drop rate 2x
Quest EXP/SP rate 4x
Quest adena rate 3x

No donate - GM's have enough money to keep server running for an indefinite period of time

Changes against retail Gracia Final:
• Server works with newer Gracia Epilogue client
• Possibility to turn off experience gain (.expon/.expoff)
• Possibility to see current server time (.time)
• Offline trade (.offline)
• Command channel members don't take area damage / debuffs from other members
• Disabled /trade on olympiad
• Skill enchant directly from skill window (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Skill enchant consumes Adena and SP (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Slightly adjusted vitality levels (retail Gracia Epilogue)
• Unified heavy/light/robe/kamael cloaks (retail Gracia Epilogue)

GM's are planning continuous update to Gracia Epilogue and maybe even to Freya.

Come Join the Fun!

Great post! Well done mate.

@FetaKase

Hi welcome to shrine. Not everyone is online on a daily basis so it's hard to say.  There is around 500 players and if you add boxes this is about 900. Not sure what you mean by role playing? Is that pve only clan? If so then I don't think there is any as most clans end game will do pvp. 

Reason to join us is because this server is the best GF out there. The GMs fix bugs. The server is stable and live for more then 6 months unlike other servers which have closed. No donations. There is still clan halls available for new clans to take. 

Hope to see you and your friends on this server !:) 

Edited by Oriphix

Hi and welcome from me as well. I am a new player and I started 1 week ago. Server is cool and stable, unlike other servers that close after 1 week (like Redmoon) or after 1 month (Like many others). 

Dude if u are looking for a reason to stay, the reason should be cause you love L2. If u are sick of playing kid servers, u r welcome here. Otherwise, see u around.

Server numbers are from 500-800 individual IPs (around 1000-1200 with boxes as official numbers show) which is promising. DO NOT expect an easy server. This is hardcore l2.

Apolpges in advance for any mistakes, I am drunk. Cheers

• 1 month later...

I've just found out that L2 Dawn, lowrate similar to our server in lot of aspects, is closing. Maybe if you know someone there, you can try to get few more players here. Weren't TroubleMakers from there?

On the 8th of May, 2015 L2Dawn had its Grand Opening. Starting with only 120 players on board, L2Dawn was called by many a failure. But we kept going. Then, in February, 2016 nearly 8 full months since its release, L2Dawn reached its all-time population high, capping our server's population slot of nearly 2000 players. As I was reading PMs of our players, complaining to us, they were not able to access the server due to it being full I was positively shocked.

THERES STILL HOPE

2 hours ago, Antistyle said:

They were.. but Interlude players found it a bit hard to farm in Gracia final + some extra "reasons" they left = ) 

Well to be honest it is kinda hard, I myself being a former interlude player, but that's no reason to give up.

I have an active account on l2dawn will try to leave an offline shop with shrine advertising.

12 minutes ago, brilliance said:

Well to be honest it is kinda hard, I myself being a former interlude player, but that's no reason to give up.

I have an active account on l2dawn will try to leave an offline shop with shrine advertising.

it's easy and simple steps to follow :D u came a bit late i guess,if u were a LastRun member u'd know by now that all u have to do it copy MT ! 

Farming in Gracia for players that dont have cp but only play solo or duo is pain in the ass. You are almost unable to farm hb efficiently without cp/stacked destro. Interlude was more fair in reaching endgame stuff...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Farming in Gracia for players that dont have cp but only play solo or duo is pain in the ass. You are almost unable to farm hb efficiently without cp/stacked destro. Interlude was more fair in reaching endgame stuff...

I'v already started working on Epilogue... https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/epilogue-support

At least Dynasty will be easier to get...

in incomming future i guess we will lose a bit online with some interlude serwer starts. f.e. Evoke. all those serwer sucks but l2 players mentality is even worse so, they rather to play 2month duration serwers than a long term ones. I think that u shoul compare epilogue update with some of those serwers shutting down to maxymize amout of ppl income, with ofc some advertisements

2 minutes ago, Eldax said:

in incomming future i guess we will lose a bit online with some interlude serwer starts. f.e. Evoke. all those serwer sucks but l2 players mentality is even worse so, they rather to play 2month duration serwers than a long term ones. I think that u shoul compare epilogue update with some of those serwers shutting down to maxymize amout of ppl income, with ofc some advertisements

It will take few weeks or maybe months to implement necessary changes...

And we were thinking about splitting the update into several parts, not to do it as one big update - but who knows. Probably we'll prepare everything and then see how difficult it would be to split it up to more updates over few months.

Just announcement that u're going to update soon is a big opportunity we can use in bringing new ppl. And divide update to few smaller is even better idea, than making 1 big.

Edited by Eldax
rip eng
1 hour ago, Eldax said:

Just announcement that u're going to update soon is a big opportunity we can use in bringing new ppl. And divide update to few smaller is even better idea, than making 1 big.

You people can speed it up a bit by killing Ekimus 10 times :))

On 5/22/2017 at 6:35 PM, Emca said:

You people can speed it up a bit by killing Ekimus 10 times :))

I will faster get finally Vesp cutter from this ~150th Tiat, than some1 on serwer make ekimus. Atleast with current clans force ballance.

Edited by Eldax