L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

New Player Questions

@brilliance WC is better in the sense that it has VR and also it can buff full party. With PP you will struggle to buff full party with wolf etc (run out of mana). You would take PP for all the resists buff as its the best buffer for that. And lets be honest no one really parties with PP because the other buffers are better. You not going to invite PP to raid if there is a EE + WC. :( 

@BadGirl Play what you want to play :) and then make buffer box + (wolf or Kooka) to help you. You could also go OL. They are a nice class to play and level 80 skill is OP as well. :P 

Edited by Oriphix
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tzar it isnt about not having numbers. it is about server mentality. most of the people wont fight for anything , they are just there, either casual players or carebears/no pvpers because of the gener

example: on the last TW we didnt have more than 5 people active doing only "tw quests"  but people will think of "moragtong has all the wards, they destroy the server , they have box castles , etc" .

1 hour ago, BadGirl said:

I like the great fury buff of WC at level 83. 50% attackspeed!!!! Warrior haste (sub cert) adds 33%. The great fury buff is so op ^^

If its box, PP is better. tbh Gfury is not as good as u think. U have 2 spam ur skill whole time to acivate it, buff is rly short duration and when u get it u already dont need it cuz ur fighters has 1.1-1.4 atk speed with certs and buffs. WC is ofc must have box, but if u think about lvling chars up to 83 u have 2 make pp box also.

16 hours ago, Emca said:

Generally, we have around 800 online each day (including boxes), on last TW it was around 1200. Our statistics say we have around 500 different real people playing here in past 72 hours.

Where are those people? I'm genuinely curious. I started playing here about a month ago. Both TW and CS were pretty uneventful. Some castles didn't even have their gates scratched at the end of CS. Last TW there were ~3 parties (10-15 people) doing quests at Giran arena, a dozen characters at the Coliseum. Haven't looked anywhere else, but got a quest notice about Aden catapult being destroyed 1 hour into TW. Last two servers I played on, all catapults were destroyed within the first 5 minutes.

4 minutes ago, huehuehue92 said:

You can farm every epic boss with  one party :) unless you expect the prophet that gives CC every 20 minutes to be active aswell,then no.

still,why? xD as i understood the server is dead xD At least this is what you guys showing on forum..

Just now, iSee said:

still,why? xD as i understood the server is dead xD At least this is what you guys showing on forum..

because the comunity's mentality is :Hello good sir,how long are u going to stay on the spot? oh never mind i will get baiums/qa/tezza/zaken after u are done so that we wont have to fight! 

it's not "dead" , it's just that people are not trying to  be so competitive.

1 minute ago, iSee said:

Well they propably wont fight if they lose all time and everywhere,really i dont know what is happening on fights,speaking by logic only :P

lose all time?hm . the only example i can give you is LastRun clan that rulled the map for 3 months and after losing a couple of heroes and their castle they quit,about the rest,they didnt try anything yet.it's not about losing.i dont know about you or previous clans you've played with,but i have always played with clans that tried even if we couldnt  win or if it was hard.giving up wasnt a choice cause you make it even harder for yourself.

Imho server is far from dead ;)

I am proud that i can say that we have stable player base. Currently there's one clan that is quite ahead (Hi @huehuehue92 and @Gogita :)), and imho that is the reason why nobody even tries to siege wards in their castle.

When we launched the server, there were two big servers starting Gracia Final as well. First one l2e-global - their GF server is dead for a long time, so they launched IL, but that is coming to it's end too. Now they plan to launch another server - H5. So in six months, this will be their 3rd server launch. Another example is RPG, they also started with GF, but after a month or two it was dead because they launched H5, then they merged both servers into one.

What we aim for is stable and long running server for all the players that are tired of switching server every two or three months, and we are always glad to see new faces on our server. What we want is to make sure that players are going to play through the GF content and then we will start adding new content in small updates until we reach full Gracia Epilogue. After that (if there will still be demand) we will add Freya content, again in small updates.

2 minutes ago, Jorn said:

I am proud that i can say that we have stable player base. Currently there's one clan that is quite ahead (Hi @huehuehue92 and @Gogita :)), and imho that is the reason why nobody even tries to siege wards in their castle.

When we launched the server, there were two big servers starting Gracia Final as well. First one l2e-global - their GF server is dead for a long time, so they launched IL, but that is coming to it's end too. Now they plan to launch another server - H5. So in six months, this will be their 3rd server launch. Another example is RPG, they also started with GF, but after a month or two it was dead because they launched H5, then they merged both servers into one.

What we aim for is stable and long running server for all the players that are tired of switching server every two or three months, and we are always glad to see new faces on our server. What we want is to make sure that players are going to play through the GF content and then we will start adding new content in small updates until we reach full Gracia Epilogue. After that (if there will still be demand) we will add Freya content, again in small updates.

Thank you, voice of reason. 

@Gogita I just saw videos of Antistyle killing low geared players,and i dont mean S vs S(some on A) i mean the damn attribute,to get hitted on kamael 13k on same gear cant be other explanation than attribute.i see just people desperate for pvp points hunting and gang a party that tries to farm on hb,even pk when they dont want to fight.What a great view i got..wooow.explains a lot about it,and no offence,but i saw the videos are uploaded on feb 2017,and huehue said that for 3 months lastrun were ruling the map,so that means propably you didnt gang the "previous" lastrun like that,but you do now,so how exactly are you waiting for action..

My actually view of the server is that are like 5 parties on server
1st party gangs every war like the hate is the biggest reason,to show the greatness of their nolifing farm

2nd party tries to farm properly but cant,maybe they do farm when you got siege/epic/TW

3rd party actually is halfed boxed with 60-70s players lvling up and spoiling to craft A grade

4th party propably invictus staying on castles after got 1 hero and Screenshots on throne all 9 people together,to show that they did something on the next forum recruit post(damn i see them every server doing the same)

5th party,oh come on,5th party was a joke,there is none..

(Well you can say that there are some solo players that actually hoping that the server will grow).

Sorry if i went a bit rude,i didnt meant to :P

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, iSee said:

@Gogita I just saw videos of Antistyle killing low geared players,and i dont mean S vs S(some on A) i mean the damn attribute,to get hitted on kamael 13k on same gear cant be other explanation than attribute.i see just people desperate for pvp points hunting and gang a party that tries to farm on hb,even pk when they dont want to fight.What a great view i got..wooow.explains a lot about it,and no offence,but i saw the videos are uploaded on feb 2017,and huehue said that for 3 months lastrun were ruling the map,so that means propably you didnt gang the "previous" lastrun like that,but you do now,so how exactly are you waiting for action..

My actually view of the server is that are like 5 parties on server
1st party gangs every war like the hate is the biggest reason,to show the greatness of their nolifing farm

2nd party tries to farm properly but cant,maybe they do farm when you got siege/epic/TW

3rd party actually is halfed boxed with 60-70s players lvling up and spoiling to craft A grade

4th party propably invictus staying on castles after got 1 hero and Screenshots on throne all 9 people together,to show that they did something on the next forum recruit post(damn i see them every server doing the same)

5th party,oh come on,5th party was a joke,there is none..

(Well you can say that there are some solo players that actually hoping that the server will grow).

Sorry if i went a bit rude,i didnt meant to :P

actually it was my clan/party trying to farm and getting ganged non stop,struggling to keep castles with 1 pt vs 2-3-4 every time simply cause they could ( they always got fukt on same  numbers) and always got ganged by some of them no matter what/where we were.

so i actually turned arround the game once i  could,the same people u see i pk/pvp with are the same ones that "bullied" us.it's the same people that were making ally with other clans when they were first instead of  trying to find competition.and like pople say,karma is a bitch,u get what u give ,in that case,chasing them wherever  i found them :D

it's just that LR didnt know how to farm after lvl 79,where the "hard part begins" (  10 days  aoe to hit 85 in hb)

we always tried to have pvp and fight with them even when they were more,we went for some tw/sieges just for the fun even though it was 30 sec fight.

1 minute ago, iSee said:

Sounds like revenge,so why you curse them that they dont come for action on siege? xD

cause they just gave up :) everything was cool for as long as they had the "oly control" / wards / castle(s) , same @ green spot / fog etc . killed them once and they didnt come back to take it back .

On 3/30/2017 at 11:37 AM, Jorn said:

Yeah, but that is like being proud of winning on paralympics. Server still running after some 6 months, when typical L2 server shuts down within 6 weeks, is in that sense a success. However, 500 regulars, of which probably no more than 1/3 is online at any given time, mean that there are at best 166 players during peak hours, the rest are boxes, which is particularly disheartening in light of 1,200 "players" figure during TW.

12 minutes ago, Akbar said:

Yeah, but that is like being proud of winning on paralympics. Server still running after some 6 months, when typical L2 server shuts down within 6 weeks, is in that sense a success. However, 500 regulars, of which probably no more than 1/3 is online at any given time, mean that there are at best 166 players during peak hours, the rest are boxes, which is particularly disheartening in light of 1,200 "players" figure during TW.

Nice guesses, but totally off. Please, don't "play" with numbers when you don't have the data from the server.