L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Once upon a time...

• 2 weeks later...

I'l go with "meh", the video indeed showes a rise, but in pespective, too much growth=no competition, no matter how strong one get's, if one can not test his strength it is just meaningless. Well done with ur growth, now help others, so you have competition, else... well I have o idea what else except boring ownage.

• Like 2

This story reminds me so much of TM. On there previous server where they were the top clan they said the same thing as Anti.

36 minutes ago, huehuehue92 said:

we used to fight against 2x 3x our numbers

The struggle must be real getting to the top. :) 

48 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

This story reminds me so much of TM. On there previous server where they were the top clan they said the same thing as Anti.

The struggle must be real getting to the top. :) 

i dont know about tm and i dont care for a clan that plays for 2 months that came in with big mouths saying :we'll take everything" and they only have 1-2 S sets after all this time :)  it's not struggle to get to the top,most of you don't know how to xp/farm after 79 . 

2 hours ago, huehuehue92 said:

i dont know about tm and i dont care for a clan that plays for 2 months that came in with big mouths saying :we'll take everything" and they only have 1-2 S sets after all this time :)  it's not struggle to get to the top,most of you don't know how to xp/farm after 79 . 

I heard a rumor that some of them went back to the old server, though I am not sure if that was true or not :( Make a guide to xp/farm after 79? :P 

13 hours ago, Eldax said:

Are u here since yesterday duckun? Or u just trying to provoke shitstorm with such senseless reason?

So umm ... complimenting on a well done job in rising (defeating enemies that were equal or better at some point) and pointing out the fact that atm they are a lot ahead of most, basically they became too strong now for any real competition, is offensive in some way? Cause I don't rly get what "shitstorm" u think I am provoking.

Well, looks like i have 2 repeat myself...
Are u here since yesterday duckun? Ask mb any clanmate or sm1 about it, or check some older forum topics. If u digged out this old one just to add comment which brings nothing, u will find them easily too. Just dont ask Oriphix, that he comments here doesnt mean he know anything about it ( he has a self rule to comment all topics he can, even with quoting some1 to add emoticon).
btw. Stop quoting me, cuz reading and answering to ur posts is last thing i want to do here.